Wednesday, December 10, 2014

DJ Funkenstein's Party Playlist: Post 2: Health- We are Water



Welcome back to Funkenstein's groovy underground graveyard!

Howdy folks! It's time again for another installment of DJ Funkenstein's Party Playlist and let me tell you, this one is a doozy! This video comes courtesy of the LA noise rock group, Health and features some of the creepiest imagery ever paired with beautifully haunting music! Did I mention that this video is also directed by Eric Wareheim, of Tim and Eric fame?! Oh, and this one definitely isn't for the kiddies, so send them to bed before the festivities really get going. Wait til the end and you'll know what I mean! (Wink, wink.)



Health- "We are Water"


Well, that's it! I hope you've enjoyed this week's gory, euphonic romp through the depraved depths of DJ Funkenstein's Party Playlist! Sorry gents, I probably should have warned you about the stick-to-the-crotch part. My bad! Check back next week for a new installment that'll be sure to get you groovin', if it doesn't scare you to death first!

No comments:

Post a Comment