Wednesday, December 17, 2014

DJ Funkenstein's Party Playlist: Post 3: Froggy Fresh- Reindeer Games


A very spooky season's greetings from yours truly, DJ Funkenstein!


It's time for another installment of DJ Funkenstein's Party Playlist and this one comes with a very special Christmassy flavor to it! On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...this ridiculous music video from rapper, Froggy Fresh with a little help from his boy, Money Maker Mike. Now, upon watching this video I'm sure a few of you may say, "DJ Funkenstein, this isn't exactly what I'd call a 'horror' music video," and to that I would say, "SHUT UP, YOU JIVE TURKEYS!" I mean, what's scarier than waking up on Christmas morning to find that all of your presents had been stolen in a fit of desperation from that dastardly James? Nothing, that's what. Anyway, enjoy the video and prepare for a healthy dose of guffawing, 'cause that's definitely going to happen. Unless, of course, you have no sense of humor.



Froggy Fresh- "Reindeer Games"


Alright my little yuletide terrors, that's it for DJ Funkenstein this week, but be sure to check back next Wednesday for another holiday post for the second-to-last day of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment